Thursday, January 12, 2012

Amazing Grace. Listen online...


...


  • Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    was blind, but now I see.

  • 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
    and grace my fears relieved;
    how precious did that grace appear
    the hour I first believed.

  • Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
    I have already come;
    'tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
    and grace will lead me home.

  • The Lord has promised good to me,
    his word my hope secures;
    he will my shield and portion be,
    as long as life endures.

  • Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
    and mortal life shall cease,
    I shall possess, within the veil,
    a life of joy and peace.

  • When we've been there ten thousand years,
    bright shining as the sun,
    we've no less days to sing God's praise
    than when we first begun.




No comments:

Post a Comment