Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Create in Me a Clean Heart. Listen online...


...


  • Create in me a clean heart, O God
    A clean heart O God, create in me.

  • O God, in your goodness
    Have mercy on me.
    In your compassion
    Wipe out my offense.
    Thoroughly wash me from my guilt,
    And cleanse me from my sins.

  • For I acknowledge my offense
    And my sin is always before me;
    Against only you have I sinned,
    And done what is evil in your eyes.

  • A clean heart create for me, O God,
    A steadfast spirit renew in me.
    Cast me not out
    From your presence, O God.
    Take not your Holy Spirit from me.

  • Give us back the joy of our salvation,
    And renew in us a willing spirit.
    O God, open my lips,
    Lord, open my lips.
    And we will sing your praise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment