Sunday, September 25, 2016

Come Ye Sinners. Listen online...



...


  • Come ye sinners, poor and needy,
    Weak and wounded, sick and sore;
    Jesus ready stands to save you,
    Full of pity, love, and pow'r.

  • I will arise and go to Jesus,
    He will embrace me in His arms;
    In the arms of my dear Savior,
    O there are ten thousand charms.

  • Come, ye thirsty, come and welcome,
    God's free bounty glorify;
    True belief and true repentance,
    Ev'ry grace that brings you nigh.

  • Come ye weary, heavy laden,
    Lost and ruined by the fall;
    If you tarry till you're better,
    You will never come at all.

  • Let not conscience make you linger,
    Nor of fitness fondly dream;
    All the fitness He requireth
    Is to feel your need of Him.

  • I will arise and go to Jesus
    He will embrace me in His arms
    In the arms of my dear Savior
    Oh, there are ten thousand charms

  • Feel Him Prostate in the garden
    On the ground your Maker lies
    On the bloody tree, behold him
    Sinner, will this not suffice?

  • Lo, the incarnate God ascended
    Pleads the merit of his blood
    Venture on him, venture wholly
    Let no other trust intrude

  • I will arise and go to Jesus
    He will embrace me in His arms
    In the arms of my dear Savior
    Oh, there are ten thousand charms


- Hymn by Joseph Hart, 1759



No comments:

Post a Comment