Sunday, January 31, 2016

He Chose Me. Listen online...



...


  • He chose me
    Before the world was known
    He chose me
    To be His very own, He made me
    Then let me choose my way
    I chose to move away
    He loved me
    When hope had taken wing
    He loved me
    When I lost ev'rything
    He brought me
    Redemption's work was done
    Through Jesus Christ His Son

  • Who shall separate me
    From the love of God
    Shall dreams of tomorrow
    Pain or sorrow
    Can the need of food
    Of earthly possessions
    The threat of war or man's oppression
    In all these things
    Vict'ry is our reward
    Vict'ry is our reward
    Through Jesus Christ our Lord

  • Of this I am sure
    That neither death nor life
    Nor angels, nor principalities
    Nor powers
    Nor things present, nor things to come
    Nor height nor depth nor any creature
    Shall separate me
    From the love of God
    Through Jesus Christ our Lord



No comments:

Post a Comment