Sunday, January 31, 2016

I stand amazed. Listen online...


...
  • I stand amazed in the presence
    of Jesus the Nazarene,
    and wonder how he could love me,
    a sinner, condemned, unclean.

  • How marvelous! How wonderful!
    And my song shall ever be:
    How marvelous! How wonderful
    is my Savior's love for me!

  • For me it was in the garden
    he prayed: "Not my will, but thine."
    He had no tears for his own griefs,
    but sweat-drops of blood for mine.

  • In pity angels beheld him,
    and came from the world of light
    to comfort him in the sorrows
    he bore for my soul that night.

  • He took my sins and my sorrows,
    he made them his very own;
    he bore the burden to Calvary,
    and suffered and died alone.

  • When with the ransomed in glory
    his face I at last shall see,
    'twill be my joy through the ages
    to sing of his love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment